SmarshCONNECT is coming up soon, taking place November 9–11 at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
SmarshCONNECT features a series of keynote and breakout sessions delivered by the financial services industry and its regulatory experts on supervision, compliance and technology trends. Today, we’re excited to reveal some of our featured speakers headlining the conference this year. These industry thought leaders include:
Main stage keynote: Security, Risk and Compliance Insights from the FBI’s Viewpoint
- Paul Vitchock, Supervisory Special Agent, Cyber Program, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Tampa Field Office
Main stage keynote: Compliance as a Business Enabler: Moving From Requirements to Insight
- Nick Hayes, Analyst, Forrester Research
Breakout session: Trending Now – Current Compliance Issues, Motivators, and Impacts
- Richard Nummi, Former Attorney for the US Securities and Exchange Commission
Our new, annual event provides compliance, risk, legal, IT and marketing executives from the global financial services community with the opportunity to gather in one place to share and gain the knowledge, best practices and industry insights critical to their organizations.
Attendees will experience a dynamic and interactive series of keynotes, panel discussions, product sneak peeks, and training opportunities ─ and also benefit from:
- Exclusive keynote and breakout sessions
- Access to the Smarsh technology roadmap
- One-on-one appointments and interaction with Smarsh compliance and product experts
- Collaboration with peers and industry experts during networking breaks, after-hours events and an evening at Epcot
Interested in attending? More information, including details on sponsorship packages, can be found at http://www.smarshconnect.com/.
We look forward to seeing you there!