Incorporate text and mobile messaging into your compliance and e-discovery workflow. Search and review all of your content in one place, creating efficiency and providing peace of mind.
Supported Content Types
FEATURES DESIGNED FOR SUPERVISION AND E-DISCOVERY
The Archiving Platform offers powerful tools for faster, smarter search across all content types. Search on just about any criteria or combination of criteria, and view your results in seconds. The platform supports e-discovery searches or more advanced supervision workflow, creating an intuitive, repeatable process for simplicity, consistency, and proof of supervision.
A review interface designed for faster, simpler, smarter review. Cut through the noise and focus only on the most critical messages. Best-in-class design elements create a familiar and intuitive experience allowing you to open/close, flag, annotate, or escalate messages that are under review. Easily download, print, forward, or export any set of messages securely in multiple formats.
Save time and money by utilizing the Archiving Platform’s policy engine to improve review effectiveness and efficiency. Create rules based on virtually any criteria, and then configure those rules to take automatic action (ex. flag, classify, delegate, apply a legal hold or retention policy) on messages that match the criteria. Reviewers can view policy matches and highlighted keyword hits on each message during review.
An early case assessment tool for deeper analysis, improved efficiency and risk reduction. Create cases to facilitate the audit and litigation preparedness process and drill down on content. Organize selected messages within a case, and easily share the results with others. Export content in universal formats for litigation and e-discovery.
Quickly see the daily set of messages you’re responsible for, determine where you are in the review process, and then prioritize to get the job done faster than ever before. Pull reports to evaluate the progress for individual reviewers or the whole team.
Run reports on your data whenever you want. Drill down on message statistics and analytics to be more informed about your archived data and review activity. Create and manage daily, weekly, or monthly email reports that are triggered by your criteria, such as keyword or policy matches.
Manage the users and identities of your employees to create a simpler search and review experience that aligns with groups, offices or employees who require heightened supervision. Administrators can provision users, set security policies, manage tags, retention policies and holds directly from the platform.
- Intelligent ArchivingUnique message attributes from individual message types are retained, indexed and searchable.
- SamplingSearch based on random percentages (i.e. 1%, 5%, 10%) or the number of messages
- LexiconsClients can customize company-approved lexicons of keywords or start with a default list
- Message ScoringUse the policy engine to apply scoring to messages based on any criteria
- GroupsModel the review structure of your organization to specific users and groups for easy review and permissioning
- SecurityCustomize security settings for your company’s users including authentication methods
- ConversationsMessages are presented in a conversation view to showcase both sides of the conversation together.
- Flags & TagsReviewers have the ability to open/close, flag, or tag messages based on cases, events or topics
- ExclusionsCreate policies that exclude certain phrases or signatures to reduce false positives
- QueuesQuickly see the messages you’re responsible for each day and how many you have left to review, then prioritize to get the job done fast.
- ImportsMigrate legacy data easily from your existing or previous archiving provider.
- Seamless User ExperienceArchiving does not disrupt or impact how individuals interact with each IM platform.
- EscalationsAssign or forward messages to supervisors or other reviewers for further review
- Full Audit TrailEvery action taken in the platform is documented and stored in a read-only format
- Retention Policies & Legal HoldsMessages are retained in accordance with client retention policies and active legal holds
- PermissionsGrant the appropriate level of access to each user for both review and administration
- CasesPrepare and share content needed for audits and litigation in a variety of formats for compatibility with other case management tools.
State-of-the-Art Security and Encryption
Our fully redundant SSAE16 SOC2/3 data centers meet the Systrust security control set, including floor-to-ceiling walls, key-card biometric readers, and 24–7 surveillance and security.
There is no higher priority than the privacy and security of our customers’ data. We comply with global privacy and data protection regulations, including US-EU Safe Harbor Certification.
Physical and logical access of our data centers and offices is restricted to Smarsh employees only. We run rigorous background checks on all employees.
User authentication for the Archiving Platform is via 256-bit SSL encryption. Data is protected using forced 2048-bit SSL and TLS encryption.
Choose the right package for your compliance needs
policies — 2 rules
policies — 10 rules
Admin — groups
Starter Services +
Audit Assistance Team
policies — Unlimited RULES,
Retention Policies & Holds
Professional Services +
Smarsh account manager
Pricing is per seat per month based on content types archived. Minimum of 5 seats per content type. One-time implementation fees may apply.