PORTLAND, Ore.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Smarsh®, the leading provider of cloud-based archiving solutions for compliance and e-discovery, today announced the lineup of speakers for SmarshCONNECT 2016, the company’s inaugural user conference scheduled for November 9–11, 2016, at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
SmarshCONNECT features a series of keynote and breakout sessions delivered by the financial services industry and its regulatory experts on supervision, compliance and technology trends. During the event, attendees will hear about the strategies, best practices and industry insights that will help them develop effective supervision and compliance programs to minimize risk across a firm. Featured speakers include:
- Main stage keynote: Security, Risk and Compliance Insights from the FBI’s Viewpoint
- Paul Vitchock, Supervisory Special Agent, Cyber Program, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Tampa Field Office
- Main stage keynote: Compliance as a Business Enabler: Moving From Requirements to Insight
- Nick Hayes, Analyst, Forrester Research
- Breakout session: Trending Now – Current Compliance Issues, Motivators, and Impacts
- Richard Nummi, Former Attorney for the US Securities and Exchange Commission
“The financial services industry is only scratching the surface in the ways it can use archiving, supervision best practices, and technology to identify and mitigate risk faster and more efficiently across a broader cross-section of content than ever before,” said Stephen Marsh, CEO of Smarsh. “SmarshCONNECT provides an ideal setting for Smarsh customers and the industry’s most visionary thought leaders to come together to collaborate on a path that will positively impact the way firms manage compliance and risk related to electronic communications.”
At SmarshCONNECT, compliance, risk, legal, IT and marketing executives from the global financial services community will gain knowledge and industry insights that are critical to modern, evolving firms. Attendees will experience a dynamic and interactive series of keynotes, panel discussions, product sneak peeks, and training opportunities. Attendees will benefit from:
- Exclusive keynote and breakout sessions
- Access to the Smarsh technology roadmap
- One-on-one appointments and interaction with Smarsh compliance and product experts
- Collaboration with peers and industry experts during networking breaks, after-hours events and an evening at Epcot
For more information about attending SmarshCONNECT, or details on sponsorship packages, please visithttp://www.smarshconnect.com/. To learn more about Smarsh and The Archiving Platform, visit www.smarsh.com and follow the company at @smarshinc.