Enable a unified compliance and e-discovery workflow across all content types within your organization.
Search and review all of your content in one place, creating efficiency and providing peace of mind.
A better archiving solution for all your communications
A Complete Solution for LinkedIn Archiving
- Archive LinkedIn profiles, company pages AND InMail.
- Social conversations are captured regardless of a user’s device location or network.
- Each archived file is time-stamped and stored unaltered in its original format.
- Search universally across people, keywords and content types from a single interface.
- Never flatten! Fully threaded conversation view allows the reviewer to ascertain the full context of the message.
- Escalate and tag content based on cases, events or topics.
- Automate policy management with our pre-set templates and automated policy engine.
- Assign or forward messages to supervisors for further review.
Many organizations and individuals have realized the benefits of using LinkedIn—to get recommendations, drive traffic to your website, access experts and find connections. Smarsh enables organizations to archive and produce LinkedIn communications in support of compliance, recordkeeping and e-discovery initiatives. With the Smarsh platform in place financial services are empowered to use social media while still meeting FINRA or SEC compliance regulations.
Smarsh has partnered with LinkedIn to provide a social media archiving and compliance solution for businesses that need to archive LinkedIn content for compliance, legal or e-discovery needs. Via direct API access LinkedIn content is ingested in its native format. Smarsh preserves and indexes each unique element of the content type rather than flattening or shoehorning messages into the body of an email. By ingesting data intelligently, Smarsh introduces a series of advantages to the search and review process. The Archiving Platform also provides a contextual view – meaning users can view the full context of the conversation including comments and files added subsequently to the original post.
State-of-the-Art Security and Encryption
Our data centers meet the Systrust security control set, including floor-to-ceiling walls, key-card activated biometric readers, 24–7 surveillance and on-site security.
Smarsh manages its own secure, redundant and geographically dispersed SSAE16 SOC2/3 data centers.
Physical and logical access of our data centers and offices is restricted to Smarsh employees only. We run rigorous background checks on all employees.
User authentication for the Archiving Platform is via 256-bit SSL encryption. Data is protected using forced 2048-bit SSL and TLS encryption.