An e-discovery or compliance solution for Web pages, blogs, intranets, RSS feeds and more, including their interactive components. Experience the web as it existed at any point in time.
Supported Content Types
Smarsh supports a growing list of over 200 elements of the modern web.
FEATURES DESIGNED FOR SUPERVISION AND E-DISCOVERY
Choose What to
Archive and When
Archive a single web page, or capture your entire web site and linked third-party content. While default capture is daily, Smarsh offers the flexibility to customize the frequency of capture so that it’s every 30 minutes, once a year, or anything in between.Request Demo
and Immersive Review
- Forensic IntegrityEach archived file is time-stamped and stored unaltered.
- Change AlertsEmail updates automatically highlight and summarize changes on any archived page, including third-party sites.
- Saved SearchesCreate an intuitive, repeatable process for simplicity, consistency and evidence of policy enforcement.
- ExportsAdministrators can produce as much content as necessary, in many formats, on demand.
- Full Audit TrailEvery action taken in the platform is documented and stored in a read-only format.
- PermissionsGrant the appropriate level of access to each user for both review and administration.
State-of-the-Art Security and Encryption
Our fully redundant SSAE16 SOC2/3 data centers meet the Systrust security control set, including floor-to-ceiling walls, key-card biometric readers, and 24–7 surveillance and security.
There is no higher priority than the privacy and security of our customers’ data. We comply with global privacy and data protection regulations, including US-EU Safe Harbor Certification.
Physical and logical access of our datacenters and offices restricted to Smarsh employees only. We run rigorous background checks on all employees.
User authentication for the Archiving Platform is via 256-bit SSL encryption. Data is protected using forced 2048-bit SSL and TLS encryption.