Data Migration & Consolidation
Migrate from your legacy archive to save time and money.
Get the Guide: The Cost of Doing Nothing: 3 Stakeholder Perspectives
You can't solve new problems with old technology
Technology is constantly changing. With an ever-evolving communications and regulatory landscape, the need for a cost-effective, scalable cloud archive that can ingest any form of content is the new imperative.
Learn how you can move from your existing archive to a cloud-based, multi-channel storage solution. The Smarsh Connected Archive Platform is built for control, extensibility and scale, with highly configurable policies and the ability to feed downstream applications.
your legacy on-premise archive to the cloud-native Enterprise Archive
Key data migration & consolidation challenges
The Smarsh Connected Archive is designed for today’s communications
- Content is preserved in full conversational context
- 80+ modern communication channels supported
- Cloud native to deliver unsurpassed availability, scale, and geographic flexibility
- Meets the most demanding data security, privacy and compliance requirements
- Can be hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure
- Archive is triple-active and hosted across three availability zones for maximum reliability
Fully managed migration services
- Smarsh Data Management provides fully-managed data migration services using best-in-class current technology
- Improves project predictability and accuracy
- In-depth, hands-on expertise migrating self-hosted and on-premise archives
- Full audit trail and message-level reconciliation
- Meets stringent regulatory compliance mandates
Sophisticated supervision & streamlined discovery applications
- Smarsh Connected Archive ensures all communications data is stored in a single location
- Integrates seamlessly with advanced Discovery and Supervision applications
- Enables efficient, iterative searches across a single archive
The Smarsh Connected Archive is built for data portability
- No-cost self-service data exports from the Smarsh Connected Archive
- Smarsh Data Management Services can provide full-service data migrations
- Multiple types of migration assistance available upon request
Inertia has a cost
- Legal, compliance, and IT stakeholders leverage archives for critical workflows and may be resistant to change
- Learn how to address common objections in our Cost of Doing Nothing guide.
Ready to enable compliant productivity?
Join the 6,500+ customers using Smarsh to drive their business forward.