Data Migration & Consolidation
Migrate from your legacy archive to save time and money.
Get the Guide: The Cost of Doing Nothing: 3 Stakeholder Perspectives
You can't solve new problems with old technology
Technology is constantly changing. With an ever-evolving communications and regulatory landscape, the need for a cost-effective, scalable cloud archive that can ingest any form of content is the new imperative.
Learn how you can move from your existing archive to a cloud-based, multi-channel storage solution. The Smarsh Enterprise Archive Platform is built for control, extensibility and scale, with highly configurable policies and the ability to feed downstream applications.
your legacy on-premise archive to the cloud-native Enterprise Archive
Key data migration & consolidation challenges
The Smarsh Enterprise Archive is designed for today’s communications
- Content is preserved in full conversational context
- 100+ modern communication channels supported
- Cloud native to deliver unsurpassed availability, scale, and geographic flexibility
- Meets the most demanding data security, privacy and compliance requirements
- Can be hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure
- Archive is triple-active and hosted across three availability zones for maximum reliability
Fully managed migration services
- Smarsh Data Management provides fully-managed data migration services using best-in-class current technology
- Improves project predictability and accuracy
- In-depth, hands-on expertise migrating self-hosted and on-premise archives
- Full audit trail and message-level reconciliation
- Meets stringent regulatory compliance mandates
Sophisticated supervision & streamlined discovery applications
- Smarsh Enterprise Archive ensures all communications data is stored in a single location
- Integrates seamlessly with advanced Discovery and Supervision applications
- Enables efficient, iterative searches across a single archive
The Smarsh Enterprise Archive is built for data portability
- No-cost self-service data exports from the Smarsh Enterprise Archive
- Smarsh Data Management Services can provide full-service data migrations
- Multiple types of migration assistance available upon request
Inertia has a cost
- Legal, compliance, and IT stakeholders leverage archives for critical workflows and may be resistant to change
- Learn how to address common objections in our Cost of Doing Nothing guide.
Stay up to date with the latest resources
Archiving and Monitoring For Compliance
Take 25 minutes and see what a modern solution for archiving and compliance looks like.
Ready to enable compliant productivity?
Join the 6,500+ customers using Smarsh to drive their business forward.