Public records management
Interact at the speed the public expects from
END-TO-END CAPTURE & PRODUCTION OF ALL ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS & RECORDS REQUESTS
- Modernize records management & production
- Automate forms and hard copy handling
- Free IT from continuous search and triage of information
- Spare your legal team the toil of manual redaction
- Reduce risk of fines from delays or incomplete information
- Build public trust and transparency
Smarsh + NextRequest Public Records Production
Combining the market-leading Connected Archive with the NextRequest public records portal enables government to quickly respond to public records requests without reliance on IT. This end-to-end solution securely captures and archives all electronic communications, including email, text messages, social posts and instant messaging, then sends searched data for redaction and finally is published through the constituent facing portal.
Watch this short video on the ease of a producing a public record request.
Key public record challenges
Public Records Portal Solutions
Records Review & Request Portal
- Public facing portal for constituents to file and track requests
- Smart keyword detection leverages existing online requests
- Auto-divert requestors to information
- Build records case, export messages from the Smarsh archive
- Upload related records into NextRequest portal, route and review
- Secure encryption, easy reporting and training
- Capture all formats of electronic communications
- Index email, mobile text & voice, instant messaging & collaboration, social media
- Review fully threaded conversations to see the context of messages, updates, and comments in one consolidated destination
- Deliver requests through portal, or privately to the requestor
- Receive payments online, route to specific agency account
- Robust workflow, image, and text redaction
Stay up to date with the latest resources
Archiving and Monitoring For Compliance
Take 25 minutes and see what a modern solution for archiving and compliance looks like.
Ready to enable compliant productivity?
Join the 6,500+ customers using Smarsh to drive their business forward.