Smarsh Central: One-stop Shop for Customer Success
You may be familiar with Smarsh Central as your access to our support team, but we’ve made some changes!
As a customer, you can now access everything you need for success with our new product-specific pages. Find resources for the Smarsh product you have in one centralized place:
Access everything the Smarsh community has to offer
Not familiar with Smarsh Central? It’s our customer community space where we help you stay updated on the latest regulatory changes and offer resources so you can maximize your Smarsh solution.
- Answers to common questions through help articles and product documentation
- Training resources – both free and paid through Smarsh University
- Support tools, including live chat and ticketing system
- Events and webinars related to your product
- Opportunities to give feedback on product development and log ideas
You can also connect with fellow Smarsh customers to exchange ideas and best practices or engage in discussions about the latest regulatory updates.
But don’t take our word for it. Here’s what users are saying about Smarsh Central:
- “I am able to find what I need quickly, which is important”
- “I like the quality of support articles”
- “I like the ease of finding the system status and how quickly it’s updated after reporting an issue”
- “Chat support [for billing] is awesome and invaluable”
If you ever need help with your Smarsh product or if you want to make sure you’re covering any compliance gaps, log in to Smarsh Central. The Smarsh community is happy to have you.
Share this post!
Our internal subject matter experts and our network of external industry experts are featured with insights into the technology and industry trends that affect your electronic communications compliance initiatives. Sign up to benefit from their deep understanding, tips and best practices regarding how your company can manage compliance risk while unlocking the business value of your communications data.
Subscribe to the Smarsh Blog Digest
Subscribe to receive a monthly digest of articles exploring regulatory updates, news, trends and best practices in electronic communications capture and archiving.