Surveillance Moves to the Top of the Risk Agenda
Regulators are cracking down on supervisory violations, which is made clear by the increasing number of multi-million dollar fines. Global banks are taking note and many are prioritizing their digital communications surveillance.
In this report, we go over the key conversations that took place at a recent 1LoD Surveillance Leaders Network event, including:
- Budgeting strategies to enable firm-wide risk monitoring
- Enabling multi-channel coverage to capture all communication data types
- Updating surveillance strategies to match the pace of business needs
- Incorporating trade data into digital communications surveillance
- Using behavioral analytics as a key tool in the future of surveillance
Download the report to join the conversation.