Get Ahead of SEC Cybersecurity Rules and Save 20%
With increasing focus from the SEC, cybersecurity is shifting from best practices to rules.
Recently proposed cybersecurity rules from the SEC are focused on policies and procedures, devices and networks, and vendor due dilligence. These rules are driving the need for firms of all sizes to implement a new level of cybersecurity control, ensuring that cyber compliance is pro-active and complete. Is your firm prepared to enhance your cybersecurity posture and meet SEC requirements?
The new Cyber Compliance Bundle enables firms to monitor cybersecurity continuously - all from a single vendor - with 17a-4 compliance and a unique, holistic cyber risk score for devices, networks and users.
Contact Smarsh Sales Team!
One Powerful Cybersecurity Compliance Solution from a Single Vendor
- Devices: endpoint cyber posture monitoring and remediation
- Network: continuous network vulnerablity scanning and reporting
- User: phishing training, security awareness and compliance behavior assessments
- Vendor: comprehensive vendor due dilligence including 3rd party risk data and OFAC sanctioning reports
“Partnering with Smarsh and Entreda on a comprehensive all-in-one solution that includes cybersecurity, vendor management and proactive archiving has enabled our advisors to grow and prosper in a safe, compliant environment while ensuring the highest standard of service. Our firm is built on trust, and the solution we use has enabled our advisors to work with their clients with the utmost confidence as they collaborate to reach individual goals.”
- Steven Trigili, Chief Compliance Officer for Garden State Securities
Take control of your cybersecurity compliance today and save 20%. Fill out the form to the right to learn more.