Guide to Mobile Communications Capture
Evolving generations have shifted the collective mindset toward immediacy when it comes to everyday interactions. Millennial and Gen-Z workers and customers are choosing to text or chat rather than send an email, impacting — and changing — overall business communications.
With mobile devices being integral to business, regulated organizations need to ensure their mobile strategy has a modern approach to compliance. They must have the ability to enforce policies and meet regulatory requirements governing the capture of digital communications.
In this brief, you’ll learn:
- The benefits of enabling mobile communications
- The unique challenges of capturing mobile content
- Mobile technology risks in regulated industries
- Five steps to mitigating mobile risks
- The keys to simplifying your firm’s mobile compliance strategy
Get the brief to learn how to enable mobile communications capture and supervision.