The Definitive Guide to Electronic Communications Capture: Mobile
The mobile chapter of the Smarsh Definitive Guide to Electronic Communications Capture highlights today's organizational need for mobile communications capture. Now that mobile devices are integral to the workplace, regulated organizations have had to decide how to approach their mobile strategy. They must ensure their ability to enforce policies and meet regulatory requirements governing the capture of electronic communications.
Of the many critical things that this guide addresses, basic practices that organizations can do to mitigate risks posed by mobile devices are:
- Actively develop mobile device governance
- Stay on top of mobile capture requirements
- Capture content the right way
- Proactively define supervision protocols
- Train and retrain employees
Download this guide today.