$1.1B in WhatsApp & Mobile Fines.
The days of pretending are over. The $1.1B in fines issued by the SEC to 16 Wall Street firms this week for recordkeeping failures related to personal devices and mobile applications has made one thing clear. Compliance Officers must finally deal with mobile messaging apps once and for all.
During this session you will learn:
- How to identify blindspots, gaps, and cracks in your recordkeeping processes and technology
- Concrete next steps you can take now to ensure your Enterprise recordkeeping strategy isn't exposing you to costly risk
- How to self-remediate any deficiencies and start implementing measures to prevent violations
- Anthony Diana, Partner, Tech & Data and Records & E-Discovery, Reed Smith
- Theresa Craparo, Partner, Tech & Data and Records & E-Discovery, Reed Smith
- Robert Cruz, VP of Information Governance, Smarsh