Be a Hero and Power Up at the 2022 FINRA Annual Conference
The 2022 FINRA Annual Conference is the place to be for compliance officers who have taken on the mission to reduce and minimize regulatory risk at their firm. This year, the conference is taking place in Washington D.C. on May 16-18.
FINRA Annual brings together practitioners, peers and regulators to discuss the latest in compliance, technology and regulatory trends. Industry professionals can attend sessions presented by FINRA President and CEO, Robert Cook and SEC Chair Gary Gensler, along with sessions such as:
- FINRA's Examination and Risk Monitoring Program
- Social Media and the Rise of the Finfluencers
- Communications Compliance: Current Developments
- Cybersecurity: Emerging Industry Priorities and Threats
- Vendor Management: Due Diligence and Oversight
- Remote Supervision
...and plenty more.
Smarsh will be there, and we hope you'll join us on a very important mission to take back compliance in the digital age — and stay ahead of risk.
Getting ahead of Risk
Once again, Smarsh is a Platinum Sponsor, and we can’t wait to help you tackle some of the biggest regulatory conversations happening right now: the role of regulatory technology in cybersecurity, risk management and more.
But this year is different. We suspect that the supervillain, Risk, is getting bolder and all signs point to a direct, multi-prong attack on your firm.
Join the fight with Team Smarsh to defeat Risk and prevent him from costing your firm massive financial and reputational damages.
Superpowers: Shapeshifting, Destruction, Mind Control
Risk takes many forms and can result in violations for non-compliance, data loss, IP loss, brand damage, money laundering, social engineering, high costs, security breaches, and more. Risk can only be defeated by YOU, with help from Team Smarsh.
Meet your team
Together with Team Smarsh, you’ll learn how you can:
- Capture email, mobile, social, video, voice and encrypted messaging channels, including WhatsApp and WeChat, in their native formats and in context
- Simplify search and retrieval of captured content by storing all communications data in one centralized compliance archive
- Help compliance teams reclaim time and resources spent on supervision with purpose-built monitoring tools that streamline content reporting, flagging and escalation
- Streamline cybersecurity practices with comprehensive monitoring and remediation of users, devices, vendors and networks
If you'll be attending the 2022 FINRA Annual Conference, stop by the Smarsh booth in the Treasury Suite to defeat Risk!
Share this post!
Our internal subject matter experts and our network of external industry experts are featured with insights into the technology and industry trends that affect your electronic communications compliance initiatives. Sign up to benefit from their deep understanding, tips and best practices regarding how your company can manage compliance risk while unlocking the business value of your communications data.
Ready to enable compliant productivity?
Join the 6,500+ customers using Smarsh to drive their business forward.