The Top 5 Archiving Myths
Information archiving remains misunderstood by many- some are convinced that is it needed only by regulated organizations, while others believe it to be primarily focused on addressing the problems of email storage.
This guide dives into the top 5 archiving myths and explains how your organization can take advantage of cloud-based technology to drive greater productivity, as well as the ability to respond more effectively to your customers, prospects, or business partners.
This guide will cover the following top 5 archiving myths among firms:
• Archiving is primarily for email storage
• Archiving is only necessary for regulated firms
• Archiving leads to risk of over-preservation
• Cloud archiving is more expensive and less secure than less traditional on-premises archiving
• End-users do not benefit from archiving