Guide for Regulatory Compliance across the Globe
In this guide, Robert Cruz breaks down collaborative communication in regulated industries across the world, specifically the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, European Union, and all other global regulatory landscapes.
In all these geographies, regulated firms face similar challenges:
- Identifying where business communications are taking place and how they should be captured and archived
- How to search and retrieve these communications for regulatory exams or investigations in a timely and cost-effective manner
- How to adequately monitor and supervise employees who use these communications and collaborative channels
Today, these tasks are further complicated by three additional considerations:
- increased global economic volatility
- the explosion of new communications sources as organizations adjust to distributed workforces
- the existence of a number of state, national, and panregion data privacy laws
This guide offers relevant, country-by-country examples around what record keeping, storage, and supervisory review require in today’s collaborative communication landscape.