Global Regulatory Communications Compliance
Get a thorough breakdown of collaborative communication in regulated industries worldwide, including the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and the European Union.
In all these geographies, regulated firms face similar challenges:
- Identifying where business communications are taking place and how they should be captured and archived
- Searching and retrieving these communications for regulatory exams or investigations in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Adequately monitoring and supervising employees who use these communications and collaborative channels
Today, these tasks are further complicated by additional considerations, such as:
- Increased global economic volatility
- The explosion of new communications sources as organizations adjust to distributed workforces
- A large number of state, national, and pan region data privacy laws
Get the guide for relevant, country-by-country examples around what recordkeeping, storage and supervisory review require in today’s collaborative communication landscape.