Managing Communications Risk:
Insurance companies are no strangers to managing risk. But how have they managed the transformation to a virtual workplace and world?
Risk-averse insurance companies must give employee communications diligent examination as a major risk factor. Data leaks, intellectual property loss, regulatory violations or misconduct are harder to track when employees and clients are communicating through multiple channels.
DOWNLOAD THIS GUIDE NOW
Streamlining and managing communications data can provide a powerful defense against common business risks.
In this guide we’ll cover:
- Communications recordkeeping and retention requirements for insurance companies
- Holistic risk management in an era of unlimited electronic communication
- The benefits of cloud-based communications data warehousing
- Tips for creating a risk management strategy while enabling employee communication
- How Smarsh helps insurance organizations proactively manage communications risk
Download to learn more about how insurance companies can enable employee and client communication, worry-free.