The greatest risk of all
is expecting tomorrow
to look like today.
The case for communications intelligence has never been clearer
There's simply no going back. Workers have fully embraced — and demand — the flexibility of hybrid- and remote-work environments. Organizations need to support and empower employee collaboration wherever it happens.
Communications data erupted in volume, variety and velocity, pushing infrastructure to the limit and keeping compliance in a state of catch up. Yesteryear's supervisory systems are overwhelmed, and operational costs are skyrocketing.
Applying language-based AI and machine learning, the Enterprise Archive Platform helps you manage risk at scale and turn your comms data into actionable insight — and a competitive advantage for your business.
Be ready for whatever comes next
Capture communications today — and tomorrow
Smarsh is the only capture provider that supports 100+ channels out of the box. This includes the most popular email, mobile, IM & collaboration, social, and voice tools used today. And we continue to build on our offering to ensure you’re prepared for the technologies of tomorrow.
- Capture messages directly from the source, with full context and fidelity preserved
- Unify user identity across multiple account types
- Ensure data immutability of all communication records
Future-proof your organization
With scale and flexibility only available through the public cloud, Smarsh helps you stay ahead of your growing volume of communications data.
- Leverage public cloud investment in security and uptime/availability
- Consolidate and simplify your communications compliance infrastructure with one provider
- Leave calcified on-premise technologies that don’t meet today’s needs behind
Turn oversight into foresight
Surface the critical signals in your communications and accelerate your business outcomes.
- Significantly reduce false positives of suspicious activity compared to traditional lexicon-based approaches
- Focus on real risk, with AI-driven models that reduce false-positive policy violations
- Continuously improve accuracy and efficiency of communications review with machine learning
- Complement lexicon-based review and illuminate unidentified patterns, trends and anomalies in your organization’s communications