What’s Next for the 3 Lines of Defence
In a recent XLod Global gathering of senior practitioners from first-line risk and control functions, second-line compliance units and third-line audit teams, attendees wrestled with the growth of non-financial risk types.
Many in the industry said that managing newer, emerging risks requires the three lines of defence to make significant adjustments to their people, processes and technology.
In this report, we highlight the key conversations of the event, including:
- Identifying new (non-financial) risks
- Expanding the coverage of new risks
- Increasing collaboration between the three lines
- Leveraging technologies and data to plug monitoring gaps
- Accepting that regulators won’t let up
Get your full report today.