The Surveillance Leaders Network: Matching Challenges and Responses
One of the biggest challenges of surveillance is the sheer volume of false positive alerts. The shift to hybrid- and remote-work environments has made matters worse, and regulators are overwhelmed by the seemingly never-ending stream of alerts.
In this report, you’ll learn about the key takeaways from the 1LoD Surveillance Leaders Network’s December 2021 conference, including how:
- Regulators and banks need to shift from siloed surveillance operating models to a more holistic approach
- AI-driven cloud solutions are key to efficiently surveilling and analyzing the overwhelming data generated from hybrid-work environments
- Surveillance needs to be a first-line function
- Model governance processes are flawed and must change
- A focus on data capture and immutable archiving is critical to the use of new technology
Get the complete report and learn the top surveillance priorities of 2022.