Extend your recordkeeping, compliance, and e-discovery initiatives
GroupWise is a messaging and collaboration platform from Novell delivering email, calendaring, instant messaging and document management services to enterprise, education and government clients. It provides employees with productivity benefits. However, without the right capture and archiving solution in place to govern its usage, tools like this open the door to risk for regulated organizations. Smarsh enables you to extend your recordkeeping, compliance, and e-discovery initiatives to the email that your organization sends using GroupWise. Smarsh capture and archiving solutions for GroupWise email enable organizations to*:
- Communicate compliantly: Smarsh solves the lack of native archiving or journaling functionality in GroupWise with an easily installed and deployed middleware software agent. This simplifies the SMTP capture of archived GroupWise data. Your teams can harness the power of GroupWise email while Smarsh helps you to meet strict SEC, FINRA, MiFID II and other records retention compliance requirements.
- Monitor and protect your business: Archived content is preserved in a search-ready state, policy-checked, and available for quick access and review. With its advanced search, review, policy, reporting and administrative functionality, Smarsh delivers a more robust solution for archiving your organization’s Novell GroupWise email sent through a Windows or Linux server.
- Automate archiving and reduce review complexity: GroupWise email is automatically ingested into the Smarsh Enterprise Archive for accurate, fast, and highly effective search, e-discovery and case management.
- End-to-end security: Whether data is in transit or at rest.
* Specific features may vary between the on-prem and online versions of Capture.
Stay up to date with the latest resources
Archiving and Monitoring For Compliance
Take 25 minutes and see what a modern solution for archiving and compliance looks like.