We offer multiple training solutions, from custom one-on-one sessions to in-app help. Our training meets your specific needs.
Our most popular and effective training is a customizable one-on-one or small group session with a Smarsh Technical Trainer. These hour-long sessions guide you through the Connected Archive Professional Cloud through screen-sharing technology. You spend your time focused only on the training you need. As part of our Professional Services offerings, these trainings may incur an additional cost depending on your subscription package. For more information on customized training, please reach out to a Customer Success Manager.
In addition to live and recorded webinars, you can rely on our self-help site: Smarsh Central. There are dozens of videos, hundreds of articles, and step-by-step user guides. Our most popular articles are listed below:
- Adding New Users – A step-by-step guide on adding new users to the Smarsh Archiving Platform.
- Content Usage– An overview of the system used to review and manage the usage being billed.
- What are Policies? – A description of the policies feature, with links to several unique policy configurations.
- Universal Search – A description and brief run-through of the Smarsh Search Interface.
- Message Search Tips – Tips for making the most of your in-app searches.
In addition to our live Smarsh Advantage Seminars, you can review any of our deep dive pre-recorded trainings at your leisure.
Hands-on two-day training courses with a dedicated remote trainer. Curricula currently available for Connected Suite customers include:
- Enterprise Archive – Administration
- Connected Apps – Enterprise Discovery
- Connected Apps – Enterprise Supervision
- Connected Capture – Vantage Server Administration
For more information, or to register for a course, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Inside the Professional Archive there's a dedicated help button that activates on-screen, step-by-step instructions. We created these interactive walkthroughs so you can accomplish many of the most-used and most-popular tasks without leaving the app. Log in and click Help at the top of the screen. Select a topic and click one of the options with this symbol for feature or process walkthroughs of the archive. This feature can be accessed by all users with a Smarsh login.
Still have questions?
Talk to our sales team who will walk you through our plans and the different options for your organization.